We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint prior to or following your course please contact the DDRS Manager with the details by calling 01772 282800 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a complaint that arises during a course you are attending please bring this to the attention of the course trainer at the earliest opportunity.
If you feel that you are not able to do this please contact the DDRS Manager, as above, with the details.
What will happen next?
1. Some complaints can be resolved quickly and informally, to the complainant’s satisfaction, without invoking a formal process. If this is the case we will record your complaint, note the brief details and the agreed outcome.
2. If your complaint cannot be informally resolved we will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
3. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the DDRS North West Manager reviewing the circumstances, undertaking an investigation and speaking to those involved.
4. If it is not appropriate for the DDRS Manager to become involved another Director from DDRS North West will undertake the investigation and review.
5. We will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. Within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
7. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible to attend, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
8. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another director to review the decision.
9. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
10. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the DVSA Drink-drive rehabilitation course complaints by e-mailing email@example.com