For each course to be successful it requires all delegates to arrive promptly, attend each session in order, participate fully in the course and have respect for all other delegates and the trainer at all times.
The following T&C’s are issued to ensure all delegates have the opportunity contribute fully to and gain the utmost from the course.
Course – Conduct and Attendance Terms and Conditions
To be issued with a Certificate of Completion you must
- Arrive at the venue at least 10 minutes prior to the first session, return promptly after each break, stay for the whole day and complete each day in order in their entirety. Failure to do so will result in a Notice of Non Completion being issued.
- Provide personal photo identification when you attend the course.
Acceptable identification is a valid passport, rail card, student card or any official photo identification document. If you are unable to produce one of these two other official documents showing your name and address will be acceptable.
Should you fail to provide satisfactory proof of identity you will not be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
- Any attempt by another person to attend in your place will result in the issue of a Notice of Non Completion.
- If whilst attending the course you appear to be, in the opinion of the trainer, under the influence of drink or drugs you will be asked to leave the course. In these circumstances a Notice of Non-Completion will be issued.
- If you fail to take part satisfactorily or are disruptive in any way you may be asked to leave. In these circumstances a Notice of Non-Completion will be issued.
- Not use mobile communication devices – they are not permitted and are to be switched off during course delivery.
- Satisfactory complete on the course will depend on your attendance and conduct. It will be the sole decision of the trainer if you have completed the course.
- In exceptional circumstances we may be able to arrange for you to attend a session on another of our arranged courses. However this is dependent on a place being available. Documentary evidence of the circumstances will be required and a £30 administration fee will be charged.
- Not drive. Disqualified drivers caught driving to or from the courses will be excluded from the course and reported to the police, then issued with a Notice of Non Completion.