We pride ourselves on delivering a professional DDRS course that will educate and rehabilitate but in an environment that is friendly, non-judgemental and supportive.
The feedback from our most recent course reflects how we are striving to achieve this. It’s reassuring to know our trainers are delivering the very best DDRS Course in the North West.
- “Relaxed and open environment that allowed you to fully educate yourself on the topics and relate to other people’s experiences” – MJ
- “Enjoyed it more than I thought I would.” – DM
- “I was worried about attending the course but I can’t thank my trainer enough I thought she was fantastic.” – FD
- “I just want to say Jackie was absolutely brilliant. I’ve loved every minute of the session and I was genuinely upset on my third day. I secretly wanted more classes. I learnt a lot and will be influencing others to not make the mistake I did. Thank you again.” – KT
- “No one understands until you go on this course.” – KM
- “It was a very good and friendly environment that made you feel comfortable without being judged in any way shape or form.” – JN
Thank you to all the delegates who gave feedback (all are printed above – we’re definitely not selective). I’m immensely proud of all of our trainers but a special thanks to Jacquie on this occasion.