DDRS North West – Course Booking Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions are here to give you clear information on our booking process. If at any time you cannot comply with them please inform us on 01772 282800 immediately and we will help wherever we can.
We provide a very competitively priced DDRS course but the cut off times for payments have been set as we incur costs to administer the DDRS process, book venues, trainers and course material based on bookings. These costs cannot be passed on to other delegates or recovered elsewhere.
Please ensure you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions before you make your course booking.
Booking – Terms and Conditions
- The course must be completed by the date indicated on your court referral. This will normally be two months before the end of your reduced period of disqualification. This time limit cannot be extended. You are strongly advised to arrange to complete your course as soon as possible.
- If you do not book in sufficient time to complete the course by the date notified on your court referral you will be issued with a Notice of Non-Completion.
- Course places will normally be booked using our website on-line payment facility. Most debit/credit cards are acceptable using our WorldPay and PayPal facility.
You can also book by telephone and card payment details will be obtained.
Payment by cheque is acceptable. Cheques should be made out to ‘DDRS North West Ltd.’ In the event of a cheque not clearing a £35 administration fee will be levied and any remaining fees settled using a debit/credit card.
- We will correspond with you by your preferred choice of letter, e-mail or text. However it is your responsibility to check for delivery and inform us promptly on 01772 282800 if expected information does not arrive prior to the course.
- There is a 14 day cooling off period during which time any booking that is cancelled will be refunded in full. Following this 14 day period payments will not be refunded. No refund will be given for bookings made within 7 days of a course commencing.
- Full payment/balances must be made 10 working days before commencement of the course. If payment is not made before this time you will not be allowed to attend unless by prior agreement.
- Bookings, once made, are not transferable or refundable. We will endeavour, wherever possible, to arrange for a substitute course date subject to completion by the date notified on your court referral. However this is dependent on a place being available. Documentary evidence of the circumstances will be required and a £30 administration fee will be charged.
- Joining instructions, course outline, venue details and a location map will be issued with your booking confirmation letter. If you have not received your joining instructions two weeks prior to the start of your training course, please call 01772 282800.
- A concessionary rate of £110 is available for delegates who are in receipt of Employment Support Allowance, pension credits, income support, carers allowance and jobseekers allowance. The concessionary rate is also available for students in full time education. Documentary evidence will need to be submitted to obtain the reduced rate.
- If you have any specific requirements please tell us when you book the course. We will seek to make any reasonable adjustments to assist you to complete the course. You can provide, at your own expense, interpreters or sign language interpreters but we will need to know in advance.
- DDRS North West may, in rare circumstances, have to cancel the delivery of a course. If this happens we will make every effort to contact you as soon as possible. We will also make every effort to arrange for you to attend a replacement course. If this is not possible we will issue you a full refund.